Acgott

Captain Marvel (March 2019)

I think it would be kind of cool to see a few new characters jump into Endgame to help the OG Avengers.  Help usher in the new phase.  But they have to be careful how they do it to avoid a DC misstep.  Even though the movie will probably be 3 hours, there will still be precious little screen time to go around.

13 hours ago, dtait93 said:

How do you think audiences would react to a Moose-Thor?

Of all the things we have seen in this universe so far? I dont think there would be a problem with Bill, he has always been one of my favorites, mostly because of how he looks.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I think it would be kind of cool to see a few new characters jump into Endgame to help the OG Avengers.  Help usher in the new phase.  But they have to be careful how they do it to avoid a DC misstep.  Even though the movie will probably be 3 hours, there will still be precious little screen time to go around.

Lets just say Danvers shows up with a few team members (Ill go with BRB and Nova as my favorites) And they just come in, taking orders from Captain Marvel, kicking but, and showing off their strengths. Maybe they dont have lines at all, or limited ones corresponding with her. The quick glimpse of these brand new characters would be huge easter eggs for people like us and generate months of discussion around places like this. But at the same time, it would help stoke the fire of the average movie goer for that Phase 4 has in store. 

I dont believe in the "Super Hero fatigue" that some have suggested, but I can see how people may be done with the same old characters that we are going on 20 years with. So a quick glimpse of some crazy stuff we havent seen yet, and Danvers just referring to them as "part of her team" could go a long way to keeping the interest level high

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Lets just say Danvers shows up with a few team members (Ill go with BRB and Nova as my favorites) And they just come in, taking orders from Captain Marvel, kicking but, and showing off their strengths. Maybe they dont have lines at all, or limited ones corresponding with her. The quick glimpse of these brand new characters would be huge easter eggs for people like us and generate months of discussion around places like this. But at the same time, it would help stoke the fire of the average movie goer for that Phase 4 has in store. 

I dont believe in the "Super Hero fatigue" that some have suggested, but I can see how people may be done with the same old characters that we are going on 20 years with. So a quick glimpse of some crazy stuff we havent seen yet, and Danvers just referring to them as "part of her team" could go a long way to keeping the interest level high

That's probably a great way to handle it.  Treat them like Thor's friends in his first two movies.  You catch their names, but don't know much about them.  Later they can get a solo movie.