Captain Marvel (Spoilers! Be Aware)

Acgott

On 9/23/2018 at 11:50 PM, Acgott said:

Everyone is going to be so disappointed when this film doesn’t make it to Netflix and it appears on disney’s streaming site.

This film could be the most Important film for phase 4. It’s setting up the secret invasion. 

I've known for a while they were going to cut over.  When does that happen officially?  With this film in particular?  Then all the ones currently on Netflix disappear too?

I own them all on blu-ray anyway (except for IF1 and the latest Ant-Man), so it's whatever to me.  Just curious.

4 hours ago, theJ said:

I've known for a while they were going to cut over.  When does that happen officially?  With this film in particular?  Then all the ones currently on Netflix disappear too?

I own them all on blu-ray anyway (except for IF1 and the latest Ant-Man), so it's whatever to me.  Just curious.

All 2019 movies will end up on the streaming site. Movies through 2018 could stay on Netflix through 2019.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/05/business/media/disney-streaming-service-ricky-strauss.html

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont see any similarities besides that they are both women and are both set in space... which are pretty broad things

Those two things. Plus all the posters where she looks like shes on fire which is the same way CM looks. 

20 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Those two things. Plus all the posters where she looks like shes on fire which is the same way CM looks. 

Looks like pulse energy to me, which is Cap M's power set. 

I know I kinda started this, but why does it matter that these are in any way similar? Its a damn poster and they all have similarities with other posters. 

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Looks like pulse energy to me, which is Cap M's power set. 

I know I kinda started this, but why does it matter that these are in any way similar? Its a damn poster and they all have similarities with other posters. 

It really doesnt matter. Just posted the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the poster. Curious as to why it matters to you?

Archived