Captain Marvel (Spoilers! Be Aware)

Acgott

5 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

I’m expecting that they make her roughly as powerful as in the comics, which is pretty frickin’ powerful.

Yea but still not more powerful then Hulk or Thor. I suppose it doesnt matter since Marvel doesnt go off the deep end with ridiculous characters. So I'm just fussing over nothing. 

I think it looks good.  Expectations are moderate, but nothing Marvel has done leads me to believe that this won't be a good time.  The character has always been a heavyweight, so i'm not sure why people are surprised she looks so powerful.

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Looks pretty decent.   Won't see it in theaters,  but could be a nice addition to the MCU. 

Are you planning on seeing Avengers 4 in theaters?  I would think this one would tie heavily in A4, so it would be required watching.  It won't be out on bluray before A4 hits theaters.

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Are you planning on seeing Avengers 4 in theaters?  I would think this one would tie heavily in A4, so it would be required watching.  It won't be out on bluray before A4 hits theaters.

Isnt this a prequel?   All Id really be missing out is CM's backstory.  I know there might be something in CM that might be relevant in A4, but I doubt its anything huge.  They have so much to tie up with the other characters being that this is the "conclusion" of alot of their story arcs, that I doubt Id even notice I missed something.

I simply dont go to movies much anymore.    Maybe 3 or 4 a year...and nothing about CM is likely pulling me to the theaters.

10 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Isnt this a prequel?   All Id really be missing out is CM's backstory.  I know there might be something in CM that might be relevant in A4, but I doubt its anything huge.  They have so much to tie up with the other characters being that this is the "conclusion" of alot of their story arcs, that I doubt Id even notice I missed something.

I simply dont go to movies much anymore.    Maybe 3 or 4 a year...and nothing about CM is likely pulling me to the theaters.

That's likely all true, yeah.

Now that i think about it, i didn't see Black Panther before IW.  It's probably the same thing.  I didn't know who some of the Wakanda characters were, but didn't feel like i missed out on anything.

Archived