Captain Marvel (Spoilers! Be Aware)

Acgott

17 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Is that Ronin? Also the Skrulls look like some Klingons and Romulans had some babies together. 

My exact thought was, "This is some late 90s Star Trek shiz" which funnily enough fits with the title character (I KNOW SHE'S MORE KNOWN FOR HER STAR WARS FANDOM SHHHHH)

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Any good links to her backstory? I usually like origin stories more because it allows us to learn about the character. I, honestly, have no idea what Captain Marvel's backstory is.

Her background is getting changed, but she was an air force pilot involved in an accident and her body got fused with Kree alien DNA.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Carol_Danvers_(Earth-616)

• 2 weeks later...

I just hate how this came out after Infinity War.  This and Ant-Man and the Wasp.  Is this the last Marvel movie until the next Avengers movie?  If so, I think I'll just wait until this is out on blu ray before I watch anymore.  Then I'll start with Captain America and watch every single Marvel movie in chronological order.  By the time I watch them all, it will probably be time for the next Avengers movie. 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I just hate how this came out after Infinity War.  This and Ant-Man and the Wasp.  Is this the last Marvel movie until the next Avengers movie?  If so, I think I'll just wait until this is out on blu ray before I watch anymore.  Then I'll start with Captain America and watch every single Marvel movie in chronological order.  By the time I watch them all, it will probably be time for the next Avengers movie. 

The next Avengers movie comes out in May.

Solid trailer, I actually like parts of the trailer being set in the past. I don't know, now that I've seen Brie Larson in that role that she's the best fit for it, something about it just seemed slightly off to me, but for the most part it looked very interesting.

Archived