GDT Week 1 - Steelers visit the Browns

Bucketheadsdad

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/09/b115b6f19c9490/browns-lt-desmond-harrison-the.html#incart_river_index

Article on des. 

He needs to stay off drugs, not get shot anymore and hope his knee doesn't get anymore bum. 

may as well play him now while we have him. 

It does sound like his a decent dude though, hopefully the drugs don't catch up to him. 

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/09/b115b6f19c9490/browns-lt-desmond-harrison-the.html#incart_river_index

Article on des. 

He needs to stay off drugs, not get shot anymore and hope his knee doesn't get anymore bum. 

may as well play him now while we have him. 

It does sound like his a decent dude though, hopefully the drugs don't catch up to him. 

I'm a fan of this article. Really believe Des is a special player. If he keeps it together, which seems like less of a gamble than Callaway at this point, he could very easily flourish.

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm a fan of this article. Really believe Des is a special player. If he keeps it together, which seems like less of a gamble than Callaway at this point, he could very easily flourish.

It is the best article I have read on him. 

if he can keep clean then, heck yeah. 

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

The ending was certainly interesting. Matt Ryan does not look great. Gosh, that Falcons offense is basically orbiting around a guy that a certain team once avoided in favor of Phil Taylor.

Everybody knows you don't take a receiver top 5.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Steve Sarkisian needs to be fired

she should've been fired last year

he's worse than Hue

if Hue gets fired he needs to go straight to ATL as their OC cause Sark is garbage 

I only wish Hue on my worst of enemies. ATL has done me no wrong. 

8 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Does Chris Collinsworth have something in his contract that gives him a bonus every time he calls a play a RPO?

Yeah, it is actually the standard contract that they give the color commentary guys.  He actually has John Madden's old contract, and they just crossed out the word "BOOM" and wrote in RPO.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think the Eagles might have a big drop off this year, things seem pretty loose over their. 

Poor cheddar. 

The question is - do we accept him back with grace or do we scorn him for his horrible betrayal?

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It is the best article I have read on him. 

if he can keep clean then, heck yeah. 

this to me looks like a swing for the fences if we hit on this pick up this means we have a chance at the playoffs next year.

the dl that are available plus maybe the best defensive back plus 70 million for free agents you can understand why they are trying him out.

Archived