GDT Week 1 - Steelers visit the Browns

Bucketheadsdad

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If the plan is to redshirt Corbett for a year as an interior OL, I can’t say that’s a great use of a top 35 pick.

Imo an interior OL drafted that high should be plug and play. If you’re drafting a guy to groom, that’s rounds 3-7 imo.

Plan could of been to have him or Bit be the LT and the other be the LG. I don’t think they expected an UDFA to look as good as Harrison to earn the starting spot

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Plan could of been to have him or Bit be the LT and the other be the LG. I don’t think they expected an UDFA to look as good as Harrison to earn the starting spot

Sure, I get that, but in no situation should a rookie UDFA be beating out a top 35 pick and still consider the top 35 pick anything but sketchy, at least at this point. (I realize it’s far too early to come to any conclusions)

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sure, I get that, but in no situation should a rookie UDFA be beating out a top 35 pick and still consider the top 35 pick anything but sketchy, at least at this point. (I realize it’s far too early to come to any conclusions)

True but Harrison also should of never been an UDFA. Harrison had the talent to be one of the top guys but off the field stuff killed his draft stock

Archived