Dallas offers 2nd rounder for ET3

Matts4313

17 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Why are we offering anything? There is no telling what this team will do this year. And given the amount of cuts and last years implosion. ET will not do anything for us right now. We are not making the SB. So why bother? Wait till next year. 

Personally, I think ET would make this defense elite. But I agree, I'd rather wait until next year if we can get him for no compensation.

I'm happy the Seahawks want to be greedy and say no to our 2nd rounder. That 2nd round pick could potentially be near the top of the 2nd round. Seattle can keep Earl Thomas since they want more compensation. 

I would look towards the draft. There's a chance Dallas might not get him next year either (if Seattle uses the franchise tag), so address the position with a quality pick.

32 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

The look at the FO and coaching staff. It makes all the difference. 

It was 12 months ago that the Eagles forum was hosting competitions to find new and creative ways to make fun of Doug Pederson. 

If you dont see what we are building, fine. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was 12 months ago that the Eagles forum was hosting competitions to find new and creative ways to make fun of Doug Pederson. 

If you dont see what we are building, fine. 

12 months ago, after starting in 2016. Pederson took how long to build his team?

We've been working on this one for how long?

We haven't been past the divisional round.

I hate the Eagles as much as anyone, but I am willing to admit when someone we have is completely outclassed. And it pisses me off just to think they actually won last year. But it's because they have a coach and FO that can get it done.

Stephen Jones I am not sure how much he helps or hurts this process. But I do think he has a very positive effect on the organization. If Jerry were to completely remove himself and find someone else to coach then I am sure we could maybe get to the SB within the next 5 years. Garrett has proven he is not innovative, he cannot coach game day as well as his peers. We expect him to get us to the title game. But I think it's pretty clear now that he is Jeff Fisher.

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

12 months ago, after starting in 2016. Pederson took how long to build his team?

We've been working on this one for how long?

We haven't been past the divisional round.

I hate the Eagles as much as anyone, but I am willing to admit when someone we have is completely outclassed. And it pisses me off just to think they actually won last year. But it's because they have a coach and FO that can get it done.

Stephen Jones I am not sure how much he helps or hurts this process. But I do think he has a very positive effect on the organization. If Jerry were to completely remove himself and find someone else to coach then I am sure we could maybe get to the SB within the next 5 years. Garrett has proven he is not innovative, he cannot coach game day as well as his peers. We expect him to get us to the title game. But I think it's pretty clear now that he is Jeff Fisher.

Ok buddy. Good day sir. 

It is always difficult to figure I would hesitate to give up a 2nd but yes he would make us better no question    The concept that we aren’t making the super bowl this year is just silly.   Sure I am not saying now we will make it and should be favs to make it but in this day and age to say we won’t....    I would say there are about 10-15 teams I would say no to superbowl that is about it and we aren’t on that list.    Going into last year Philly was on no ones radar to make it to start.  Half wAy into season they were now on the short list based mostly because WE had no Elliot Smith and Lee and GB no Rogers and Seattle has imploded .    Then when Philly lost Wentz I would give them almost Zero chance. Who knew a back up who had been terrible at times would suddenly start making the perfect play time after time So you just can’t say especially before game 1.   

Archived