Week 1, Titans @ Dolphins

ericsvibe

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You know I'm more mad that the game is weather delayed again than I am that Tanne threw the redzone pick.

That red zone pick was rough. As a journeyman QB myself (lol), my coaches have always told me to miss that ball over the receiver; that jump call cannot be undergrown. Tanny underthrew it. He broke the cardinal rule of the endzone jump ball...

49 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Ya'lls entire ownership and management should be fined and thrown out of the NFL for having an open roof stadium in Miami.

And hopefully the refs stay on the field and get hit by lightning.

To be fair this almost never happens. And if it does it's never this long. Somebody is being very excessive right now. I think it's the NFL's call more than the Fins. 

1 hour ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

That red zone pick was rough. As a journeyman QB myself (lol), my coaches have always told me to miss that ball over the receiver; that jump call cannot be undergrown. Tanny underthrew it. He broke the cardinal rule of the endzone jump ball...

Luckily, Mariota doubled down.

2 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Nice catch by Stills on the big yardage TD......way to make up for the dropped pass a couple plays before, and a great throw by THill.

I've been more defensive of Tannehill than most Dolphins fans, but one of the things I never thought he was good at was throwing to a receiver deep in stride. He just did it there. Well done, Tanne. Making up for that redzone int.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've been more defensive of Tannehill than most Dolphins fans, but one of the things I never thought he was good at was throwing to a receiver deep in stride. He just did it there. Well done, Tanne. Making up for that redzone int.

Anyone else feel like Minkah pulled up early there? 

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Andddddd right on que Tanny woefully misses a deep ball for a critical int 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tannehill needs to read that blitz better.

Facts. When a QB only has 5 in pass pro, the QB needs to be especially aware. Hopefully he's shaking off some rust still. 

Btw this has been a brutal game for Tennessee. Lost their starting QB, best O-lineman, and best pass catcher.

Archived