Week 1, Titans @ Dolphins

ericsvibe

A very good ugly win. Miami looked better before the first delay. The middle run defense and tackling in general were the two biggest problems I saw today. The offense looked great at times and average mostly but good overall. The secondary  has great potential and the linebacker play was good and I hope they both improve each week over the next month.

For a totally messed up week one game it was good to get a win, the jet game could be a screwy mess weather wise next weekend with the possible hurricane hitting the Atlantic coast at the end of the week 

This was a great first game. Tannehill was rusty. He was very slow at times getting the ball out. He had the 2 ints on very bad throws. The defense had their struggles as well, but they seemed to get better as the game went on. This game gave me some hope for this season. Our offense is explosive. We had at least 2 TD's that should have been on the board. Once the Dolphins are in midseason stride, this is going to be a fun team to watch.

11 hours ago, cddolphin said:

That tweet doesn't embed well but Baker played 30 snaps. Chase Allen played 2.

McDonald played all defensive snaps (69), Jones missed 6 for whatever reason, Minkah played 44.

0 excuse for this.  I want him in there 100% of the time.  

Archived