Preseason Week 2 Gameday Thread: Packers @ Redskins

MacReady

Looks like Rodgers will play tonight....Jordy Nelson too

"Aaron is going to start the game, looking for a good drive, and then we'll work some guys in," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said on the WTMJ pregame radio show.

And here's the list of players who won't be playing

Ty Montgomery (leg injury) among a dozen players who won't dress for the Packers tonight: WR Colby Pearson WR Malachi Dupre CB Damarious Randall S Josh Jones CB Davon House CB Demetri Goodson RB William Stanback OLB Vince Biegel OL Don Barclay TE Aaron Peck RB Ty Montgomery DT Montravius Adams

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fdemovsky_rob.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropRob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Almost went to the Lions preseason game since I have one week left living in downtown Detroit, but then I came to my senses and remembered how awful a Lions vs. Jets preseason game would be.

Hoping to see better tackling, some semblance of a run game, and no major injuries.

I don't know why the NFL doesn't allow streaming of NFL games.  I have to think they'd get more money from advertisers if people were allowed to watch any game they wanted with the ads than they get with their DirecTV deal.  I'm streaming the game right now, but I'm still sitting through all the ads that are playing during commercial breaks, so I really can't understand why the NFL is so hesitant to just allow everybody to stream any game they want.  Gamepass and DirecTV couldn't possibly give them more revenue than they would get from advertisements from anybody being able to stream any game they want. 

Archived