2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

37 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Before reading this article. Q Williams is far more polished player than Oliver. Williams has an array of pass rush moves while Ed got by his athletic ability and hustle. Oliver definitely has a better motor but his hand usage is not on part to Q. Oliver will be a late boomer because he is raw.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, indifference said:

Before reading this article. Q Williams is far more polished player than Oliver. Williams has an array of pass rush moves while Ed got by his athletic ability and hustle. Oliver definitely has a better motor but his hand usage is not on part to Q. Oliver will be a late boomer because he is raw.

I always wondered if Oliver could be a DE just because he isn't the biggest dude around supposedly he played around 275 which is super small for a DT.  I know he has the athletic traits but the length might be a problem at DE.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

The curse of Matt Bryant paying dividends.  Jonah, Quinnen, Allen, or Oliver, one is guaranteed to be there.

Jonah has franchise LT written all over him. Have no idea what Jets fans are looking at over there in that forum. He is not cant miss but a very good prospect. At 5 he could have a home here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Jonah has franchise LT written all over him. Have no idea what Jets fans are looking at over there in that forum. He is not cant miss but a very good prospect. At 5 he could have a home here.

Yeah, agreed Jets at 4 make a lot of sense.  Good chance the DTs drop early.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I think hes going to be good he just makes it look so easy, he doens't panic and it seems he always knows what hes going to use to counter the DE

Has an impressive kick that allows him to be prepared for the speed rush. He is complete as they come in terms of skill set. How he measures at combine may hurt or help stock. People say he has short arms but we’ll see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Has an impressive kick that allows him to be prepared for the speed rush. He is complete as they come in terms of skill set. How he measures at combine may hurt or help stock. People say he has short arms but we’ll see.

Have to figure the Jets are going with an offensive minded coach to develop Darnold, getting a franchise LT almost seems like a given to them.

3 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

wow i have to agree

dump, quiz, trade barber for a 7th, trade a 4th for fournette, keep rojo just in case , and draft this guy , that ll solve our RB problems 

I doubt Barber has much value. You can draft a dozen or so guys that can do what he does.

Fournette is probably gonna cost more than a fourth. And I'd pass on him. He's always banged up and he's not very good.