2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

Going to start scouting MLB. Just not impressed with Kwon. Great athlete but man his mental sucks. 

Makes spash plays but he also screws up half the time. An even player. Would not pay him big money. The guy from Wisconsin might be have a shot to start next year though. Cichy is intruiging

Edited by indifference

4 hours ago, indifference said:

Going to start scouting MLB. Just not impressed with Kwon. Great athlete but man his mental sucks. 

Makes spash plays but he also screws up half the time. An even player. Would not pay him big money. The guy from Wisconsin might be have a shot to start next year though. Cichy is intruiging

I’ve stated this before. MLB seems to be a position I feel that can be replaced in the draft. Kwon is a vocal guy in the locker but he misses tackles and lacks consistency. I wouldn’t be opposed of letting him walk. 

I’m going to take a hard look at guard prospects. Did not get a chance to get a good one last year. I doubt Koetter puts his eggs on Cappa developing into a Marpet. Think he has future as a RT to replace Dotson. Noticed the Bucs rotated Benenoch and Smith in between the game. Speaks volumes of the RG position. Both guys are spot starter material and will never be studs. I’d shore up with a top prospect guard first round.

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Is there a reason (on the field) to believe he isn't?

I'm just surprised. There's nothing I know that ya'll don't, so I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise. But yeah, in short I definitely have never seen anything from him, on the field, showing he's capable of running a consistent efficient offense. I guess it's not obvious to most people, at least not as obvious as his off the field issues. Though those issues should be enough alone. 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

I'm just surprised. There's nothing I know that ya'll don't, so I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise. But yeah, in short I definitely have never seen anything from him, on the field, showing he's capable of running a consistent efficient offense. I guess it's not obvious to most people, at least not as obvious as his off the field issues. Though those issues should be enough alone. 

Did you not watch the last five games of last season or any of the preseason this year?