2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

Lets further this discussion.  Last year, there was a big 3 that if any fell to the Bucs at 7, don t trade down. 

Right now, I have a big 4. Bosa. Allen, Quinnen, and Jonah.  On the fence with Oliver, want to see his measurables.  For the trade down crowd does no prospect jump out at you?  Just curious.

43 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Lets further this discussion.  Last year, there was a big 3 that if any fell to the Bucs at 7, don t trade down. 

Right now, I have a big 4. Bosa. Allen, Quinnen, and Jonah.  On the fence with Oliver, want to see his measurables.  For the trade down crowd does no prospect jump out at you?  Just curious.

Devin White, although he likely doesn't make it out of top 10...

He's the best non rush LB to come out in a few years. He's a beast...

• Like 3

This guy is a good-looking prospect that could move up boards as we go along. LB Khalil Hodge from the University of Buffalo. Same school and first name as Mr. Mack in Chicago. Can't miss right? Really, his film looks very good and I think he might be a solid prospect.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzJXHgXIBVgd8TTgjiVbg

9 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I wouldn’t say I’m part of the trade down crowd but I feel like we have options and staying put or trading down could both be good options.

At this point there is a big 3 again with Bosa, Quinnen and Allen at 1a for me and Jonah and Oliver at 1b. If Licht is sitting at 5 and feels like he’s got a perennial pro bowler there like Denver felt last year with Chubb, you take him and forgo the trade like Denver did. If Licht is sitting at 5 and say Jacksonville calls and wants to jump NYG and is willing to give us a 2nd to do so, a trade down looks nice, because good chance we still get Oliver or maybe even Jonah based on how the top few picks shake out. Now we are sitting with Ed Oliver and 2 picks in the top 10 of the 2nd round. And if we lost out on all 5 guys I mentioned with a small trade back like I suggested, Clelin Ferrell, Devin White or Murphy/Greedy would all be nice consolation prizes if you will.

So to sum it up, if a 1a guy is on the board don’t trade out. If a 1b guy is on the board try and get another top 2nd round pick with a small trade back and still get the 1b guy a few picks later.

• Like 3