2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

5 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

OL gave him 4+ seconds before pressure last year. Which was pretty good. Jameis takes his time to find his first read. Rarely hits the next progression. 

I’m coming in on the middle of this but consider Koetter didn’t have quick options in the playcall last year. It’s been evident that in preseason and week 1 that Monken does. That will make a world of difference I think. You’ll have to wait until later this year to compare apples to apples.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’m coming in on the middle of this but consider Koetter didn’t have quick options in the playcall last year. It’s been evident that in preseason and week 1 that Monken does. That will make a world of difference I think. You’ll have to wait until later this year to compare apples to apples.

Bingo

7 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Well here’s hoping Fitzpatrick keeps playing well so we never see winston again.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

?

Saw that earlier. Sucks. But can't really blame him. He's already hurt. No sense in risking missing the combine and pro days and workouts and everything else.

I agree I have no problem with him shutting it down.  Top 5 pick easily, way too much money to risk.  Get completely healed and ready for your most important job interviews of your life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I agree I have no problem with him shutting it down.  Top 5 pick easily, way too much money to risk.  Get completely healed and ready for your most important job interviews of your life.

Joey held out for months. They're apparently all business. Can't blame them at all.