Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Austin

2019 Prospects thread.

5 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

OL gave him 4+ seconds before pressure last year. Which was pretty good. Jameis takes his time to find his first read. Rarely hits the next progression. 

I’m coming in on the middle of this but consider Koetter didn’t have quick options in the playcall last year. It’s been evident that in preseason and week 1 that Monken does. That will make a world of difference I think. You’ll have to wait until later this year to compare apples to apples.

As far as the title of this thread... who do you guys like for:

CB, S, DL, OL depth?

I think that will be our targeted positions in next years draft.

5 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’m coming in on the middle of this but consider Koetter didn’t have quick options in the playcall last year. It’s been evident that in preseason and week 1 that Monken does. That will make a world of difference I think. You’ll have to wait until later this year to compare apples to apples.

Bingo

7 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Well here’s hoping Fitzpatrick keeps playing well so we never see winston again.