2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Hey guys im gonna do a mock and nobody knows their team better than their fans own fans who watch all the games and oay attention to all the players, off season news, needs, etc. Can you guys shoot me a list of the Top 5 draft prospects you would want with your 1st and 2nd Round picks? Or at least 1st Round. Thank you!

For me, first round wants are probably:

EDGE Nick Bosa

DL Quinnen Williams

EDGE Josh Allen

OT Jawaan Taylor

DL Ed Oliver

Second round:

OG Chase Lindstrom

EDGE Brian Burns

OT Dalton Risner

S Nasir Adderly

RB Bennie Snell

I wonder if White is the pick will he play the stack ILB role, making David expendable.  I don t know what the answer is.  Kwon wasn t good in pass coverage, but I wouldn t consider David elite either.  I just wonder if Kwon and Lavonte both get replaced.  Beck at MLB and White at ILB.  If White tests well in Indy he is going top 10.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I really hope Quinnen drops.  So who are the big 5 accoding to Licht.

Bosa, Quinnen, Allen, White, and ?????

Polite or Taylor would be my guess. Luckily we'll get extra work with both to sort them out.

Our focus has been Jameis since we drafted him. Jameis is what got us Arians. Arians doesn't like the line the way Dirk did. Taylor could make Dot expendable and/or could be our answer at LT if D Smith doesn't get a long-term contract.

At the same time, Polite is more of a plug and play pick. He'd easily be our third rusher, at worst. If we're looking at a quick turnaround, Polite makes sense.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Polite or Taylor would be my guess. Luckily we'll get extra work with both to sort them out.

Our focus has been Jameis since we drafted him. Jameis is what got us Arians. Arians doesn't like the line the way Dirk did. Taylor could make Dot expendable and/or could be our answer at LT if D Smith doesn't get a long-term contract.

At the same time, Polite is more of a plug and play pick. He'd easily be our third rusher, at worst. If we're looking at a quick turnaround, Polite makes sense.

I really think they are going defense 1st round.  Licht has shown a willingness to draft high ceiling guys with lower floors in the first round.  Taylor fits that mold on offense, but I think Polite and White will be the pick if they move down 

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I really think they are going defense 1st round.  Licht has shown a willingness to draft high ceiling guys with lower floors in the first round.  Taylor fits that mold on offense, but I think Polite and White will be the pick if they move down 

Polite could be the kind of prospect someone trades a future first for to make sure they get. Just like New Orleans did last year with Davenport.

Moving down and hoping he falls might be a gamble. We're in the middle of what's probably gonna be the sweet spot for the QB frenzy. But White, Greedy, Taylor, Polite, and whoever jumps after the combine will surely be in the mix between five and 10.

40 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Pretty confident SF and the Jets won t draft him.  Just leaves AZ and Oakland.  Fingers crossed.

Mayock wants interior pressure. I'm sure Gruden wants another Sapp. I would think Oakland is his floor. Unless Metcalf absolutely blows everyone away.