2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

3 hours ago, ScuB29 said:

I like him too but if we go RB, i would prefer one who catch the ball well.

Yea definitely , look at the Pat's, all they do is target the slot and backs out of the backfield 

But as much as I want a good RB there isn't one I really like this year 

Holyfield's teammate Swift,  now that a dude I'd be ALL over if he was in this draft

49 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

That's what I'm saying tho

A month ago people were NOT talking Devin white top 5

Imo if the big 3 aren't there and we dont trade down we need to get Gary or sweat

Whoever the pick is, I would hope they are good enough to command a 100 million dollar contract..... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kenrik said:

Hi guys, working on a mock draft. Hoping you guys could provide your biggest needs in order of importance. 

Thanks!

LB is a glaring hole right now. So all the Devin White picks make a lot of sense. But when asked about White today, BA mentioned Bush before he did White.

With today's comments about McCoy possibly leaving, a 3tech would be a big need. Especially in the one gap defense we're gonna run.

We've got a big hole at RG. It sounds like Cappa is gonna get a chance to compete for the spot. But he needs someone to compete with.

It sounds like VHIII and Davis are our starting outside CBs. We need a nickel. And/or an outside guy, given VHIII's injury history so far.

We've met with quite a few safeties. I'd guess that's gonna be addressed. Which seems odd given how many young guys we have there right now.

We've also met with a ton of WRs. With Godwin poised to move all over, another outside guy seems to be a priority. BA wants a guy who can stretch the field and we've only got Perriman who can do that.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2019 at 7:49 AM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

That's what I'm saying tho

A month ago people were NOT talking Devin white top 5

Imo if the big 3 aren't there and we dont trade down we need to get Gary or sweat

Agreed. Most overrated prospect Ive seen in a very long time. His hype Reminds me of curry from Wake Forest a while ago. I prefer the film over the swimsuit Olympics.

I’ll take White in the first round based off his potential but not top 5.

Edited by indifference