2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

4 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

If JPP would he down I would look to change to a 3-4 finally. Outside backers easier to find than hand down 4-3 rush ends.

Yeah with the need to blow the whole roster up and cleanse this organization as our friends at PewterReport have said, Vea could be a dominant NT and I think we could find he rest with a lot more luck than we’ve had the past 15 years.

JPP would be a tad out of position but I’d still put him as a DE in 3-4 for at least a year.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah with the need to blow the whole roster up and cleanse this organization as our friends at PewterReport have said, Vea could be a dominant NT and I think we could find he rest with a lot more luck than we’ve had the past 15 years.

JPP would be a tad out of position but I’d still put him as a DE in 3-4 for at least a year.

JPP has solid size and plays the run well. I'm sure he could pack a few pounds on and play 3-4 end or drop a few pounds and rush standing up from a 3-4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah, I'm down with the 3-4. **** it at this point.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Looking at this, does anyone think that the Lions could be looking to move on from Stafford? Feel like at some point they need to restart the franchise as well.  Might just be me but would be interesting.

I don't think they would, just bringing up topics that are better to talk about the two QB's we have on the roster or the trainwreck that is out FO

Edited by YoungBucs15

47 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Looking at this, does anyone think that the Lions could be looking to move on from Stafford? Feel like at some point they need to restart the franchise as well.  Might just be me but would be interesting.

I don't think they would, just bringing up topics that are better to talk about the two QB's we have on the roster or the trainwreck that is out FO

Probably not without coughing up a couple first round picks and more.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

With all of his TFLs in college, I think he is going show tremendous agility and quickness. I really don t care if he plays below 280.  Aaron Donald has paved the way for sub 300 interior dline in today s NFL to prosper.  

If we go 3-4 put Vea in the middle and Oliver as a DE and that could be a real good pair for years to come.

8 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Unless we get Carr, I still want the 1st round pick to be a QB. There will be some QBs that rise up to the top 10, top 15 draft ranks come draft day, like it always does. It's gotta be the pick. 

The QBs will rise by default. In any other draft, the top guys this year are second and third round picks.

Hell, Greer would've been the fifth/sixth QB taken this year.