Eliminator Challenge - Where we've all lost by week 3

Forge

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Man, I am taking a risk going with NE vs HOU. That has shootout written all over it, and Houston quite frankly has more in their disposable right now.

Yeah, bit of a weird play. Why not save NE for when they play Buffalo or the Dolphins? Much easier games on that slate. 

On 9/5/2018 at 2:17 PM, N4L said:

Ravens 

Side note, forge it would be great for you to make some picks ats for those of us degenerates out there

I actually thought about doing a pickem ATS, but it was just going to be too much work for me. I did have a nice week for gambling purposes though.

58 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Sigh. I'm out! Two plays created a possible 14 point swing against us: Morris' goal line fumble, Mike Hughes pick 6...thanks for the stumble, Bourne. 

It wasn't even the stumble. He just ran the wrong route. Bourne was the hot route on that play but didn't diagnose the blitz. Off topic, but Isaac Bruce was a master of this. Oh man he was great at knowing when the bltiz was coming and knowing he would be the hot route. Only played for us one season late in his career, but he was still pretty damn good. Hell of a player.

Archived