GDT Week 1: SEA @ DEN

Broncofan

I said at the beginning that Denver only loses this game if Wilson goes off and the passing game is as bad as last year.  Wilson luckily hasn’t yet and the passing game had had more big plays than in the previous 2 years, but Keenum has now made 2 huge head scratcher throws.  The 2nd INT was just a hell of a play by the defender.

I think it’s pretty obvious Keenum is better than Siemian, but this game doesn’t look much different than in years past.  Defense forced to win it.  QB that can’t protect the ball, and outside of a handful of Lindsay runs, no running game.  I will say there should be no complaint about pass pro, they’ve done a hell of a job giving Keenum time.

7 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I think it’s pretty obvious Keenum is better than Siemian, but this game doesn’t look much different than in years past.  Defense forced to win it.  QB that can’t protect the ball, and outside of a handful of Lindsay runs, no running game.  I will say there should be no complaint about pass pro, they’ve done a hell of a job giving Keenum time.

Line has been solid.  Decision making hasn’t been

Archived