7:30pm | Fresno State @ Minnesota | FS1
8:00pm | #13 Penn State @ Pittsbrugh | ABC
8:30pm | #17 USC @ #10 Stanford | FOX
10:15pm | Connecticut @ #20 Boise State | ESPNU
10:15pm | California @ BYU | ESPN2
10:45pm | #15 Michigan State @ Arizona State | ESPN
11:00pm | San Jose State @ Washington State | PAC12

Quite a few options for GOTW this week

USC and Stanford should be the game of the week, with Washington already at one loss, this could decide an early favorite for the Pac-12 playoff representative.  It also carries Heisman implications for Bryce Love- he can be right back in the conversation if he has an explosive performance and carries Stanford to victory.  

Honorable mention for UGA/South Carolina, and I wouldn't argue with two threads since the Pac-12 game is a late matchup.  It will be interesting to see how Muschamp has improved the Gamecocks, though I don't think they are going to beat Georgia, they always play us tough.  

Most excited for Houston vs Zona. Two irrelevant teams on the national scale, but that game features possibly the most electrifying players on each side of the ball. Let's just hope Sumlin realized Tate's kind of good at running the football, and stops trying to turn him into a pocket passer. Let the boy loose. They really don't have a choice considering there will be no pocket with Oliver crashing it every play.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Most excited for Houston vs Zona. Two irrelevant teams on the national scale, but that game features possibly the most electrifying players on each side of the ball. Let's just hope Sumlin realized Tate's kind of good at running the football, and stops trying to turn him into a pocket passer. Let the boy loose. They really don't have a choice considering there will be no pocket with Oliver crashing it every play.

As a Navy fan, I love watching other AAC games, but it's really hard to get Houston games up here in MD.  

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

As a Navy fan, I love watching other AAC games, but it's really hard to get Houston games up here in MD.  

Looks like it'll be on either ABC or ESPN2, depending on area. The other game in question is GT vs USF... That will probably get ABC in northeast if I had to guess.

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Looks like it'll be on either ABC or ESPN2, depending on area. The other game in question is GT vs USF... That will probably get ABC in northeast if I had to guess.

We get a lot of the USF ones.  Sadly, I'll be involved with working some part of the Navy game against Memphis.  We do quite a bit on game day weekend around here at work.  Not sure if I'll be stopping at the stadium this time around or not. 

Archived