would you trade bell?

3rivers

6 minutes ago, famousj said:

Hey Steeler fans.  Here is the offer for LeVeon Bell.   2019 first, 4th round picks  and Bilal Powell to take Bell off your hands.

I do it just for the 1st. I just want him gone.

Do a Khalil Mack and find someone to pay him and have him sign his tender?

OR

See if Bell and his dumb a** agent's plan is to not play and then hit UFA. You just delay the process. You take Bell at this year for 6 games plus playoffs at his pro-rated portion of $5.25m, which I think is a pretty good deal. Roll over unused cap space. Then you tag him again next year at $17.5m and have him play 6 games plus playoffs at a slight raise of $6.5m. I'm willing to tag you out of spite and ruin your breaking the bank plans because with this scenario you hit UFA at age 28 as a running back. And I don't think you get anymore than 4 years, $40m at that stage of your career. So much for breaking the bank. In this scenario, Bell would make less money had he taken any of the Steelers contracts.

WHich is exaclty how I play the game when you don't tell anyone you're not showing up the week of the first game and **** us over showing not only immaturity but a complete disregard for your teammates and you only care about yourself. You **** me, I **** you a**ho**

I hate to say it but Bell is untradable. He can’t negotiate a new deal now, sounds like his agent won’t guarantee any team that he will sign with them, and he doesn’t want to play if it can hurt his long term value. 

So if im trading for him, not knowing if he’ll play 100%, and no guarantees that I can resign him; I’m not giving up anything of value. 

22 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I hate to say it but Bell is untradable. He can’t negotiate a new deal now, sounds like his agent won’t guarantee any team that he will sign with them, and he doesn’t want to play if it can hurt his long term value. 

So if im trading for him, not knowing if he’ll play 100%, and no guarantees that I can resign him; I’m not giving up anything of value. 

Yeah, this situation definitely got Munsoned. 

27 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Pretty much this. At best his value is a 7th round pick right now based on that. 

If I were Tomlin here’s what I’m telling the team today:

”LeVeon has chosen to not be a part of this team. Until he shows up we will treat him as such. He’s not your teammate right now, he not this team right now. When he shows up we will address it, and we will see if he still fits what this team is all about.”

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

If I were Tomlin here’s what I’m telling the team today:

”LeVeon has chosen to not be a part of this team. Until he shows up we will treat him as such. He’s not your teammate right now, he not this team right now. When he shows up we will address it, and we will see if he still fits what this team is all about.”

I agree with this, and tomlin should reaffirm that the players aren't to talk about it anymore as it is a distraction and we need to focus on our opponent and we know Connor is the RB and very capable himself .  Next question.

Archived