James Conner

dtait93

47 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Welp I couldn’t find a deal for Connor and with Bells return I’m probably stuck with him. Luckily I have Barkley and Howard along with Michel who can hopefully bridge the gap.

Same here. I'm a little more screwed because I don't have a legit rb2 without him. Lindsay, Royce Freeman, Alex Collins are very uninspiring. Can't trust gb to get Jones in the field consistently. 

So for now, have turned my attention to trying to acquire an rb2 and putting in some discounted offers for Bell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Quick Question about Conner. So if you have him and keep him next year and you didn't draft him but picked up as a FA, what would it cost?

Generally speaking, if it's a round value type thing, it's usually your last pick. Leagues can differ though. Some leagues may feel is skews competitive balance I'm sure and may try to compromise on something like that and make it the lowest round of any other keeper selected. I've seen varying ways to handle it to be honest.

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Generally speaking, if it's a round value type thing, it's usually your last pick. Leagues can differ though. Some leagues may feel is skews competitive balance I'm sure and may try to compromise on something like that and make it the lowest round of any other keeper selected. I've seen varying ways to handle it to be honest.

ok. So let's say you picked him in Round 16th does that mean for one year he'll cost you a 16th round pick for just one year or is it till forever?

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

ok. So let's say you picked him in Round 16th does that mean for one year he'll cost you a 16th round pick for just one year or is it till forever?

Depends on league rules. Some dynasty leagues have a cap on how long you can keep them. Some increase the cost with each passing year, etc.

Archived