Le'Veon Bell

famousj

14 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

If you look at the stats....

Ingram: 1305 carries, 4.6 YPC, 49 TD's. 225 catches, 7 YPR, catch percentage of 79.8% , 5 TD's. Average total yards from scrimmage of 4.9.

Bell: 1229 Carries, 4.3 YPC, 35 TD's. 312 catches, 8.5 YPR, catch percentage of 78.6%, 7 TD's.  Average total yards from scrimmage of 5.2.

I won't argue that Bell isn't better and Rockice argued age which is completely fair for not wanting to pursue Ingram.  I'm just saying that there really isn't a significant dropoff from Bell to Ingram.  If you consider Bell a stud, Ingram shouldn't be consider much less than one as well.

You want to do this again. . . Hahaha

I got your back on this you opened my eyes to Ingram and his ability.  Ingram has played really well recently and is much closer to Bell's stats then I expected.  The age of both and the fact we have so much to spend means it's a no brainer that Bell should be the target though. 

11 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

You want to do this again. . . Hahaha

I got your back on this you opened my eyes to Ingram and his ability.  Ingram has played really well recently and is much closer to Bell's stats then I expected.  The age of both and the fact we have so much to spend means it's a no brainer that Bell should be the target though. 

Hahaha. I've backed off of targeting him because of his age, so just arguing ability.  Leveon is better, but shockingly, it's not a big differential.  Without looking, you'd assume there's a big dropoff based off name alone.

Archived