Le'Veon Bell

famousj

56 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

If we do look to sign a RB I’d rather Tevin Coleman at the price he will likely cost be whatever Leveon Wants

I’d still rather see us actually draft a guy with a valuable pick. Signing FA RBs and drafting guys in the 5-7th Round isn’t working really.

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d still rather see us actually draft a guy with a valuable pick. Signing FA RBs and drafting guys in the 5-7th Round isn’t working really.

I mean Coleman really isn’t like any of the RB’s we’ve signed before

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

I mean Coleman really isn’t like any of the RB’s we’ve signed before

That’s where I disagree. Bc you’re looking at it strictly from talent. I look at it as an investment. If we signed Coleman... he has 2-3 years of being an asset bc he will be 26. You draft a guy in Round 2 and now you have a guy potentially for 8 years.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

That’s where I disagree. Bc you’re looking at it strictly from talent. I look at it as an investment. If we signed Coleman... he has 2-3 years of being an asset bc he will be 26. You draft a guy in Round 2 and now you have a guy potentially for 8 years.

I disagree he doesn’t have much tread on his tires as far as RBs go and he’s extremely talented which if we theoretically signed him he’d only be guaranteed realistically 3-4 years at most anyway which if he’s still got it we re-up or if he doesn’t we move on.

So James Connor ran for 135 yards and 2 TDs plus had 5 receptions for another 57 yards. I know it’s only week one but It probably makes Pitt question if they really need Bell. It also makes it hard for any team to justify paying Bell big money when his numbers were equaled by a 23 year old late 3rd round pick making under a million.

Archived