Beat The Pro

Boda

Okay so this is a game i've wanted to do for a little while and I seen a little talk about doing an offensive one but with no real mark to reach so lets just try to see if we can beat whoever has the most receiving yards in the NFL.  The mark to beat for the week will be whichever WR is leading the NFL in receiving yards. 

So with that said:

- Same premise as 5000 yards or bust.
- Different WR each week
- See if you can have a better season than the Pro's

- Every week you get to choose 1 WR who will basically be  your guy for that week, their stats are
your stats.  If they get hurt mid game or end up being a surprise scratch than you will accumulate no yards or whatever they end up with before exiting

- You can not take the same WR more than once per season, you may however choose different WR's from the same
team as long as it's separate weeks. (Example: I can use Diggs week 1 and Thielen week 14)

- You have to choose a WR.  No RB's & No TE's

- You have to have your guy picked and submitted before the kickoff of their game.  If you're changing your pick
make sure you either quote your old post with your new selection or just simply make a
new post, edited posts will NOT count

* - Hopefully people have interest in this if so it's something I'll continue to keep track of throughout the season.

DisplacedViking - 448
Klomp - 391
Boda - 384
SteelKing728 - 362
Viking734 - 355
Robbroy45 - 350
Freakish Mind - 319
marshpit23 - 309
kalvenu - 305
RpMc - 297
vikesfan89 - 287
VIKINGS101011 - 269