Jump to content
cjeff

Bernies Insiders

Recommended Posts

So from the conversations I assume many of you are from the old insiders site? I've been looking for a good forum for Browns discussion and this kind of feels like the group that used to reside in Bernies Insiders. Even the Crakburn thread looks familiar?

Edited by cjeff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome wagon! Sorry, no cookies or pastries. Plenty of sarcasm and tomfoolery, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't listen to them; it's a bit rough here when it comes to finding good old fashioned Browns talk. I'm the only one who stays on topic. Welcome to the forum. You'll need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Don't listen to them; it's a bit rough here when it comes to finding good old fashioned Browns talk. I'm the only one who stays on topic. Welcome to the forum. You'll need it.

@NudeTayne and his minions with a little "self-flagellation."  

Image result for self flagellation gif

Way to toot your own horn!  9_9

Image result for toot your own horn gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

@NudeTayne and his minions with a little "self-flagellation."  

Image result for self flagellation gif

Way to toot your own horn!  9_9

Image result for toot your own horn gif

See, @cjeff? I tried to warn you. This bucket guy is one of the worst offenders. A word of advice: watch out for anyone who uses gifs to communicate in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

See, @cjeff? I tried to warn you. This bucket guy is one of the worst offenders. A word of advice: watch out for anyone who uses gifs to communicate in here.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to post on there starting in 99, thru the BTNG years too. I stopped around the time they sold out to Scout,  and found this site (around 2007).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

See, @cjeff? I tried to warn you. This bucket guy is one of the worst offenders. A word of advice: watch out for anyone who uses gifs to communicate in here.

Without gifs I'm hopeless. 

06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

giphy.gif

I end up watching this GIF for about 5 minutes whenever it's posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Without gifs I'm hopeless. 

06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0.gif

I don't know how to post them.

I think I'll just keep quoting you heroes that do know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I end up watching this GIF for about 5 minutes whenever it's posted.

The first 5 minutes of this gif are pretty solid, but it's really the last 11 minutes that do it justice. Hang in there til the end. I promise you'll be happy you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've normally spaffed after 5 minutes so am not bothered after that.

 

Edited by Mega Ron
It wouldn't let me write ***

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×