Bold Predictions

eyecatcher

1) Aaron Jones > 750 rush yards. 2 game suspension dings his shot at 1000

2) 3 NFC North teams make the playoffs

3) D finishes outside the top 20 in yards/game but still within the top 15 in scoring thanks to turnovers

4 & 5) Perry stays healthy and goes over 10 sacks. 

42-13 over the Bears week 1...

Josh Jackson 6+ interceptions on the season...

Kenny Clark 7+ sacks on the season...

J'Mon Moore becomes the clear cut 2nd outside WR on the team (behind Davante) before the season is over...

Oren Burks becomes more impactful on our team than Blake Martinez before the end of the year...

I consider myself a clairvoyant person but I have no clue about the 2018 Packers. This team has too many question marks. I'm  kind of looking at 2018 as a semi rebuilding year. I expect a slow start because of new scheme, youth and roster turnover but finishing at 9-7 with a wild card. Losing on the road in the divisional round.

7 hours ago, Cheech said:

Nagler was hired, the way he tells it.  It was his first day on the job. Always knew McGinn was an *******.  I was shocked at how big of an ******* he really is.  

I dont know what kind of person McGinn is. Never met the guy and dont delve that deeply into his writings to figure him out. Just read for the football tidbits.
The sense I got from Naglers telling was McGinn - while he may have had personal or professional feelings towards Nagler directly (another thing I dont know) - was voicing objection to the changing media landscape. Seeing the writing on the wall so to speak. Dont know obviously - but which puts an ironic twist to McGinn now being an internet blogger.

Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, and Oren Burks all have excellent rookies seasons.

Reggie Gilbert finishes with > sacks than either Clay or Perry (not both).

The D improves at least 3 points from last year's (29th rated) average of 23.1 offensive points given up per game.

A defensive contributor in 2018 is not yet on the roster.

Randall Cobb does NOT finish among the top 3 in receiving yards.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived