Familiar face?

TypicalBrowns10

Feels good to be back. Still see some of you from before. Kind of forgot you guys existed for a bit. But I'm back now and excited for new typical browns football. (Hopefully not) 

1. Loved the Jarvis trade. May not be a burner but his presence in the clubhouse tickles the fancy.

2. Thought the draft process went OK. The ward over Chubb pick upset me a bit but I realized the reasoning behind it when Myles Garret gets another .5 seconds.  

3. Baker will be good. No reasoning behind that just saying it. I feel like the more you say it the higher chances of it happening.

*I also like the new website format. Nice and updated. 

Glad to be back again. Hope you guys remember me a little bit and let's talk some football.

I'd like to add to your second point, good sir:

Bradley Chubb's hype was the product of a weak DE class. I'm more than willing to put my reputation on the line when I say that Bradley is NOT, nor will he EVER be an elite DE. Dude's as solid as they come, and that's all he'll ever be. On the other hand, Ward has the capability to be an elite corner. This is why I loved the pick, and Dorsey is no fool.

10 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'd like to add to your second point, good sir:

Bradley Chubb's hype was the product of a weak DE class. I'm more than willing to put my reputation on the line when I say that Bradley is NOT, nor will he EVER be an elite DE. Dude's as solid as they come, and that's all he'll ever be. On the other hand, Ward has the capability to be an elite corner. This is why I loved the pick, and Dorsey is no fool.

If you’re gonna credit him with Ward, make sure to credit him with Eric Fisher at 1 too.

I’m not saying he’s a fool, but I’m not saying he isn’t. I’m firmly in a wait and see mode.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’re gonna credit him with Ward, make sure to credit him with Eric Fisher at 1 too.

I’m not saying he’s a fool, but I’m not saying he isn’t. I’m firmly in a wait and see mode.

He gets a pass from me on Eric Fisher.

What a steaming pile that draft was. Go take a look at the top of that draft.

Image result for smells bad gif

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

He gets a pass from me on Eric Fisher.

What a steaming pile that draft was. Go take a look at the top of that draft.

Image result for smells bad gif

I have, a pro bowl player at the same position as Fisher was drafted 3 spots later. Fisher is at BEST the 3rd best TACKLE in that class.

11 of the 32 guys drafted in round one that year have made a pro bowl, Fisher isn’t one of them.

You can arbitrarily give him a pass if you like, but Fisher by all measures is a whiff at 1.

Archived