Browns Claim DE Zettel, cut backup C

mistakey

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

well the corbett pick sucks so far.

beaten out by a UDFA LT.

Eh, only undrafted because of off the field issues and level of comp, he was a big time recruit with a top shelf skill set.

Refer back to my mock draft that had us taking him round 4. *puffs chest and peacocks around*

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, only undrafted because of off the field issues and level of comp, he was a big time recruit with a top shelf skill set.

Refer back to my mock draft that had us taking him round 4. *puffs chest and peacocks around*

Anyone else read this and LOL at @LETSGOBROWNIES for being a sucker and wasting a draft pick? That’s not what Sashi would have done 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well done. 

Mum is proud of you. 

I agree that he is a 1st round talent or whatever, but there has to be something wrong with the dude to be a UDFA when everyone knows he is good. 

tyreek Hill punched a lady in the face and goes in the 4th. what did Des do to drop to UDFA? 

4 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

At least he can play. The 3rd rounder only made the team cut he was drafted in the 3rd round. Was massively outplayed by people who were cut.

Because Chad Thomas sucks and Corbett doesn't it means the Corbett pick wasn't bad?

I agree, Thomas looks like he has little to offer though, he got murdered on a run play were det got in. 

Cutting Nassib over him was a dumb move. 

Nassib should of been our 4th end. 

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

prima nocta

hahahhahaaha

---------------

When it comes to our waiver priority from the first day of the league year until the conclusion of Week 3, we have priority 1 based on our win-loss draft order the previous season.

After that.... it's based on win-loss record

Archived