Browns Claim DE Zettel, cut backup C

mistakey

6 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Your comeback game is struggling worse than Chad Thomas.

Better get checked for a hernia.

Dude, the Chad Thomas hate is strong with you. I can't sit here and say that Chad "Big Cat" Thomas will be a good pick. So I will stand up and say it! He will be a good pick! Maybe.

Listen, as a DE, yes, he was a reach of a draft pick. As an interior player, I don't think so. I made the Calais Campbell comp originally in May. But the more I watched and thought on it, the more I realized that he is more like a teammate of Campbell: Malik Jackson. Both were DEs switched to the interior. Both later drafted, who were backups as rookies. Take a look.

CT- 6'5" 281,  33.25" arms,  4.78 40,  32.5" vert,  9'10" broad,  7.36 3cone,  4.83 ss

MJ- 6'5" 284,  33.75" arms,  4.91 40,  28" vert,  8'9" broad,  7.38 3cone,  4.41 ss

Here's the part that makes my point: Malik never started his rookie year and ended that season with exactly 5 tackles...the end.

So, Chad not looking like a stud his first preseason, coming off a hernia surgery, is hardly indicative of a bust draft pick. Pump the breaks, haters! Maybe Chad busts. Maybe he's the next Malik Jackson. Either way, he gets way more time to prove it.

59 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Dude, the Chad Thomas hate is strong with you. I can't sit here and say that Chad "Big Cat" Thomas will be a good pick. So I will stand up and say it! He will be a good pick! Maybe.

Listen, as a DE, yes, he was a reach of a draft pick. As an interior player, I don't think so. I made the Calais Campbell comp originally in May. But the more I watched and thought on it, the more I realized that he is more like a teammate of Campbell: Malik Jackson. Both were DEs switched to the interior. Both later drafted, who were backups as rookies. Take a look.

CT- 6'5" 281,  33.25" arms,  4.78 40,  32.5" vert,  9'10" broad,  7.36 3cone,  4.83 ss

MJ- 6'5" 284,  33.75" arms,  4.91 40,  28" vert,  8'9" broad,  7.38 3cone,  4.41 ss

Here's the part that makes my point: Malik never started his rookie year and ended that season with exactly 5 tackles...the end.

So, Chad not looking like a stud his first preseason, coming off a hernia surgery, is hardly indicative of a bust draft pick. Pump the breaks, haters! Maybe Chad busts. Maybe he's the next Malik Jackson. Either way, he gets way more time to prove it.

Patience is a tough sell for Cleveland fans fat man.

Youre not wrong though, Chad Thomas is a complete unknown right now.

14 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

What do expect for a guy who teaches babies sign language while they’re still in the womb?

Most members of my family refer to me as "the baby whisperer". I'm not sure why, but it's my superpower. 

wSzkUs6.gif

Archived