A Star Is Born(Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga)Oct 5th-Toronto Reviews PG2

devils1854

43 minutes ago, August4th said:

not with its connection to singer

I didn't even know he was the original director until I just now googled it. If the movie is deserving of awards, they should get it. If you want to blacklist Singer from awards due to some allegations, then do that. But they shouldn't blacklist the entire cast and crew from being recognized based on one man's actions.

17 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I didn't even know he was the original director until I just now googled it. If the movie is deserving of awards, they should get it. If you want to blacklist Singer from awards due to some allegations, then do that. But they shouldn't blacklist the entire cast and crew from being recognized based on one man's actions.

I agree, but not sure the academy and other major award shows will put themselves out there at fear of bad PR.

at best I see Rami getting some noms here and there, but that's about it.

I’m callingot  a Star is born just has that feeling. That movie that emotions rush thru you as it ends.. Those goosebumps movie watchers crave.. The last movie to give me that might have been Schindler’s list.. I don’t know maybe Armageddon when I was a boy( the emotion of Willis letting go). Just one of those powerful movies bros..

Cant wait to see Dave Chappell as well.. Should open new avenues for him as a serious actor. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived