Week 1 GDT: KC @ LAC

Jakuvious

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Just in here to say supB|

My #2 team looked good yesterday. Actually had the Cowboys on tv and the Chiefs game streaming since they were both on at the same time. A few more weeks like yesterday and KC will move up to my #1 lol. 

This week should tell us a lot. I don’t expect a win but I feel like we have a real chance. 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

This week should tell us a lot. I don’t expect a win but I feel like we have a real chance. 

Meh. I don't think the Steelers are that impressive. We definitely have a chance.

Thing is, I feel like we can beat almost anyone if Mahomes is in a good day. But let's be honest, there will be games where he'll throw multiple INT and our defense won't overcome that.

26 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Meh. I don't think the Steelers are that impressive. We definitely have a chance.

Thing is, I feel like we can beat almost anyone if Mahomes is in a good day. But let's be honest, there will be games where he'll throw multiple INT and our defense won't overcome that.

The defense is pretty awful and I can't see them holding anyone. Personally I believe for them to be effective at all, they'll need to take a lot of chances and go for turnovers instead of stops.

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm excited to see what Pat does. I think having him start week 17 last year could pay off in this game, he's been in this kind of tough road environment before, and should be better prepared because of it. 

Archived