The new season

Warhorse

All it takes as a fan to remember what real excitement is, is for your team to have some down play for a season or two. Don't get me wrong...I loved the level of play we enjoyed year after year with PM, Polian, and Dungy. Yet, it became more expectation, than excitement about the unknown. 

Well, the unknown is truly back and we really don't know what to expect. It makes this season truly exciting and without definition as of yet. Just a few of the unknowns....(in no order)

1. Hooker
  2. Geathers
  3. Luck
  4. Mack
  5. Wilkens
  6. Nelson
  7. Castonzo
  8. Rogers
  9. Ebron
  10. Basham
  11. Hunt
  12. Adams
  13. Ridgeway

I would probably put Kelly on this list as well just because of his injury history, not necessarily play wise because with Nelson and Slauson on either side of him he could be freed up to play at a top level. 

The biggest problems/unknowns could turn into huge advantages for us if things go all in our favor, I know it doesn’t happen all the time but if more then a few lean our way we could be challenging for a wildcard spot late in the season. 

13 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Already heard, based on the defense the Colts have a sneaky shot to finish second in the AFC South.

Based on the Titans/Texans game last week the division is now the worst division in football.

Which allows the Colts to be the second best team. 

Fans are so reactionary these days. No one seems to have a spine and stick with their faith through the season. 

Archived