Gregory suffered a relapse

textaz03

I’ve read the NFL is taking a more proactive approach rather than just doling out punishment after punishment. Like, actually trying to help the guy instead of suspending or banning. I don’t think he’s done but may be forced into some professional help if he wants to continue his football career. Interesting though. And also, if all is true, crazy the dude would still tempt fate in embibbing again. 

My only question is, if it happened in August and given his history already, why wait until gameday to announce it???

Seems very suspect of the league. Just another device they can use to cripple a team at a time that is advantagous to others.

14 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

My only question is, if it happened in August and given his history already, why wait until gameday to announce it???

Seems very suspect of the league. Just another device they can use to cripple a team at a time that is advantagous to others.

There are a lot of things the league has done to the Cowboys that were suspect but turned out to be legit. The fact that Gregory had to miss the Cardinals preseason game to meet with the league, less than a month after being reinstated was noteworthy in itself. I don't trust anything the NFL says about trying to "help" their players. Sad part about all of this is that the league is so quick to step in to suspend Randy Gregory over this, but will turn a blind eye to punishment for what T-Will (and others) did in the offseason.  

Fair or unfair, Gregory is a dead man walking in my eyes. It's very unfortunate because I had high hopes for him.   

Archived