Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

Just now, Malik said:

Chief fans can't be used to these quick scoring offenses and a QB willing to throw the ball far consistently.

I have a hard time not comparing them play by play lol. There's been a couple where he's thrown too hard or too high, and it's like yeah, Alex would've hit those. But I'm confident that the Hill TD would've been a sack with Smith and the Sherman TD would've been overthrown (Smith loved to overthrow on wheel routes.) It's been awesome more often than not.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Chargers fans, is this because Bosa is out?

No this happens every year. Like literally every year. "OMG the Chargers are right there, they're gonna go deep in the playoffs". Yes the Chiefs offense has some very good skill position players, but they're getting shredded by a rookie qb.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

No this happens every year. Like literally every year. "OMG the Chargers are right there, they're gonna go deep in the playoffs". Yes the Chiefs offense has some very good skill position players, but they're getting shredded by a rookie qb.

Khalil Mack will put Mahomes in his place ;)

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

They'd be better on defense in some situations because Bosa is great and his backup is Isaac Rochelle, but doesn't really change their inability to deal with Tyreek Hill

I mean there has been a severe lack of pressure on Mahommes in this game.

What I'm really angry over is how many snaps Emmanuel has been in over Nwosu, Emmanuel is absolute garbage and I don't know why our coaches love him so much.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Mahomes isn't a rookie.

Archived