Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So why do people always pick the Chargers to win stuff...? They play way below the way they look on paper every year. And this has been going on since the 80's. Just who the Chargers are. 

No one ever picks the Chargers to win outside of generating sports talk. There is no one in the AFC that is going to legitimately ranked ahead of New England. They have to talk about something on TV. They play in a Soccer stadium. They are like the 30th most popular team in the the city they play in and everyone keeps calling them San Diego. It’s a joke. 

Delaying the Dolphins-Titans gave has been extremely excessive. It thunderstorms a lot in September and this never happens, especially for this long. It's absurd to me. At this point you can't expect people to stay longer. Looks like we'll be playing on Sunday night after all. 

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

Delaying the Dolphins-Titans gave has been extremely excessive. It thunderstorms a lot in September and this never happens, especially for this long. It's absurd to me. At this point you can't expect people to stay longer. Looks like we'll be playing on Sunday night after all. 

They’re still waiting I thought they cancelled it 

Archived