Around The League

Bobby816

gordon made a great catch (and perfect pass from QB) and he might be close to being back. 

Lions looked bad, but jets made some great plays.

Mack let up on the game  winning TD,  nobody noticed for some reason.  His other plays were great , maybe blinded people, but watch that TD .

Ben looks like he is thinking of retiring again, he needs to snap out of that.

Rams D could be near the top, but as I see it after one game , a bit hyped.

Bengals might be a legit team

Von Miller once again took over a game. That FF and recovery was a great play.  He is not to be forgotten in DPOY,  everyone knows this but lately Mack and Donald are all the talk. The other Watt might quietly find his way there too B|

Redskins looked like a team that is in good form, almost midseason like from what I saw. They must have had a good camp, good for them.

I watched a bit of the texans game, from what I saw JJ isn't near what he was pre injuries, but lets see how this is as the season goes on, too bad if he doesn't regain old form.

With the exception of 2 plays IIRC, bud Dupree got outplayed by a rookie FA .  That 5th year option doesn't look like a good idea right now.

Denzel Ward looks like a legit CB and the browns D should be good too.

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we took a look into Gordon, remember we tried to trade for Jarvis in the offseason but Ultimately failed. The re-emergence of Quincy might have changed our interest but something to keep an eye out for

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we took a look into Gordon, remember we tried to trade for Jarvis in the offseason but Ultimately failed. The re-emergence of Quincy might have changed our interest but something to keep an eye out for

It honestly wouldn't hurt. We really need a true superstar on offense for us to really shine.

I would offer them RObby in the deal. Robby is a one trick pony, and he wont touch his numbers from last year in this offense. Not to mention that even if Gordon could only run the 9 route, he is physically more athletic than any defender hes going up against and will win the 1 on 1 battles more than Robby. Josh Gordon and Quincy Enunwa would be one of the best duos in football. That is, if he actually gets his $#!t together. 

Archived