Around The League

Bobby816

John Harbaugh and Jason Garrett likely won't come back next season. That makes 3 teams without head coach.  Browns and Cowboys rumors included Lincoln Riley.  Why won't they?

Hard Pass on both for Jets' future job. However, we need to monitor Pete Carmichael Jr. for Cowboys' gig.

46 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

John Harbaugh and Jason Garrett likely won't come back next season. That makes 3 teams without head coach.  Browns and Cowboys rumors included Lincoln Riley.  Why won't they?

Hard Pass on both for Jets' future job. However, we need to monitor Pete Carmichael Jr. for Cowboys' gig.

Hard pass on John Harbaugh? I hope I am reading that wrong..

With the benefit of winning SB and early success, I can see John Harbaugh give Jets 2 more wins than Bowles would win for Jets.  Too small improvement for someone who can't shake off playbook to make it work.   People complain about Bowles running the same scenario and expecting different result. Harbaugh isn't different.

I can't speak legitimate positively for someone with zero HC experience but they surely are better option than this stale HC of Ravens.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

With the benefit of winning SB and early success, I can see John Harbaugh give Jets 2 more wins than Bowles would win for Jets.  Too small improvement for someone who can't shake off playbook to make it work.   People complain about Bowles running the same scenario and expecting different result. Harbaugh isn't different.

I can't speak legitimate positively for someone with zero HC experience but they surely are better option than this stale HC of Ravens.

I’m gonna be real with you chief...this ain’t it

23 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

What’s with the Pete Carmichael love? Has a loaded roster offensively and Payton calls the plays over there too.

Payton and Carmichael set up the offense. Who cares if he doesn't call plays.   HC doesn't require to call plays unless it comes to critical decision.

Archived