Around The League

Bobby816

15 hours ago, ekill08x said:

These are absolutely HORRENDOUS. I will be honest though, the new design is going to be drastic. Just watch the video on the website. I am scared they are going to butcher these. If they look anything like those monstrosities...I will not buy a single jersey or sport the new logo. I really want to see the old Jets logo back, but I highly doubt it. 

I'm with you. I want to keep it classic. No need for flash and crazy futuristic fonts and styling. Bring back the Kelly green, the logo with the actual jet in it, and leave the flash for the on field product.

16 hours ago, ekill08x said:

These are absolutely HORRENDOUS. I will be honest though, the new design is going to be drastic. Just watch the video on the website. I am scared they are going to butcher these. If they look anything like those monstrosities...I will not buy a single jersey or sport the new logo. I really want to see the old Jets logo back, but I highly doubt it. 

Why do you guys always find a way to upset me. HORRENDOUS is to nice a word for this new uniforms. I like the current jerseys, but a brighter green is needed. But the current helmets needs a more modern look. The current helmets look like  they were designed by a kid in grammar school, with that 1947 airplane on it.

Hoping this doesn’t put him in hot water... the mascot is in the hospital...

“They’re not happy with me right now,” he said of the league. “The NFL is calling my phone, blowing me up, saying that I put him in the hospital. So I’ve got to go check on him, make sure he’s OK.”

At the end of the interview, Adams added, “But, do I regret it?” before yelling, “No!”

11 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

Hoping this doesn’t put him in hot water... the mascot is in the hospital...

“They’re not happy with me right now,” he said of the league. “The NFL is calling my phone, blowing me up, saying that I put him in the hospital. So I’ve got to go check on him, make sure he’s OK.”

At the end of the interview, Adams added, “But, do I regret it?” before yelling, “No!”

Not sure if you know or not, but, you know it’s all staged/a joke right?

Archived