Around The League

Bobby816

9 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

DaVante Parker is apparently on the block, wouldn’t mind trying to make a move for him but doubt the Dolphins would deal with us 

I wouldn’t mind it either. But there’s a very small chance they trade him in the division

34 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I wouldn’t mind it either. But there’s a very small chance they trade him in the division

Remember how high you a I were on Da Vante Parker, during his draft year, Another guy on our list was Amari Copper, one game he looks like Jerry Rice, his next game he does nothing, but that could be that mess in Oakland.

One of the best kept secrets in Jet history, is the drafting of Johnny Lam Jones, we gave up TWO FIRST PICKS to move up in the draft to pick him. He was on the US 4x100 track team, the guy was one of the fasted guys in the world but could not catch a football.   He is the worst draft pick in NY Jet history, because what it cost us. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I hope the Jets take a look at Eric Flowers who the Giants just let go. He can come on the team and not have to start and be a fill in. 

I watch enough giants games to know he's painfully bad

50 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Market got extended today. A FA OG off the market for FA.

Sigh. Was really hoping for Marpet. What free agent interior lineman are an upgrade to what we have? Things are looking rough. We likely are now only going to be able to splurge on a edge player. 

Matt Paradis if we go center and move Long to LG. Or Quinton Spain LG.

12 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Sigh. Was really hoping for Marpet. What free agent interior lineman are an upgrade to what we have? Things are looking rough. We likely are now only going to be able to splurge on a edge player. 

Matt Paradis if we go center and move Long to LG. Or Quinton Spain LG.

That is bad news, I was hoping to get at least one Offensive lineman the FA market. What are we going to spend that 100 million on. Is here any pass rushers in FA next year?

2 hours ago, doumeyer said:

That is bad news, I was hoping to get at least one Offensive lineman the FA market. What are we going to spend that 100 million on. Is here any pass rushers in FA next year?

Give mccown $20mill to be a glorified coach. And oversign a bunch of 30+yr olds.

12 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Hasson Reddick and Deon Buccahnon are on the block, wouldn’t mind taking a shot on Reddick, can play inside and outside LB and could be an interesting chess piece to add to the mix.

We don't need Buchanon really with Adams and Lee. But I'd welcome Reddick.

Archived