Around The League

Bobby816

15 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Their QB is also hyper mobile tho .... (not that i agree with letting ur QB get murdered or always be on he run behind a horrible O line)

Anybody who Direct TV Sunday ticket, pay for it self today. How many close games that went down to the wire

Wow crazy football yesterday. There is no really team in the AFC. I think it is still wide open. Miami will fall like they always do. I think the Pats are FINALLY starting to see father time catch up with them. I think BB and Brady have overstayed their welcome. If they miss out on the playoffs look for BB and Brady to get done. BB will move to a team that will give him part ownership and over see all the moves. I see him doing this in Miami or Tampa. He loves Florida. Brady will retire and be in the both at some point for Monday or Sunday night Football. 

Another crazy day in the NFL. Mayfield, play good enough to win he had is ups & down, but he still looks good, Rosen played his first game today and came on strong in the second half with a long TD to tie the game than drove the Cards down for a try for the winning FG the kicker missed a chippy, and Seahawks kicked the winning  FG. Darnold, made some great throw while on the run, but still has not had a real pocket to throw the Jets must do something about that, and how about that ZONE BLOCKING BS WE STILL CAN'T RUN THE BALL.

4 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Another crazy day in the NFL. Mayfield, play good enough to win he had is ups & down, but he still looks good, Rosen played his first game today and came on strong in the second half with a long TD to tie the game than drove the Cards down for a try for the winning FG the kicker missed a chippy, and Seahawks kicked the winning  FG. Darnold, made some great throw while on the run, but still has not had a real pocket to throw the Jets must do something about that, and how about that ZONE BLOCKING BS WE STILL CAN'T RUN THE BALL.

Mayfield also was a big reason they lost 4 turn overs

But at least he went down swinging with a fighters chance ... 

6 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I firmly believe our coaching staff could ruin any talent. We could have Brees and make him look below average.

Brian Schottenheimer is likely one of the worst pass coordinators in NFL and yet, Brett Favre was excellent for Jets prior to his hidden injury.

Drew Brees is loaded in experience and accuracy so I firmly doubt it.

34 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Just looked at the potential 34 OLBs in this free agent class. Fowler, Clowney, Barr, Ray, Ford, and others. Double dipping may not be a bad idea of Jordan Jenkins doesn't prove anything. 

Ill take clowney and Barr please 

Archived