What's Your Take On The Taco Supreme?

D82

Ditto to Watt over Charlton, Dirk. I think the staff wouldn't have known where to fit him, though. He's not the ideal 3 pointer with how he plays and his natural skills. With time he could have been that blitz heavy backer with the sideline to sideline aggressiveness that we may remember from a certain Tampa Bay Buccs LBer...but I don't thinkhe'd have ever developed that coverage instincts needed there at that spot. And to stick him on the line would have removed him from some of his better qualities. For what this team needed Charlton was the better fit, but overall I think Watt is the better prospect. I really liked what he had to offer - I would have made a spot for him on this defense,

On 8/17/2017 at 8:23 AM, Desperado82 said:

Consistently getting 6-9 sacks or so every year wouldn't be too shabby.

If you told me that we'd consistently get that kind of sack production from each DT every year, I'd take it in a heartbeat. That's not typical sack production from interior defensive linemen.

7 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

If you told me that we'd consistently get that kind of sack production from each DT every year, I'd take it in a heartbeat. That's not typical sack production from interior defensive linemen.

I meant from Taco.

Archived