Allen to Start Week 2 GDT

soflbillsfan

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Hot seat for sure, but we MUST stop doing this! Gotta find some consistency somewhere!

I dont disagree at all but if this season plays out like the start of season suggests I'm not sure how you can really argue they deserve another season. I'm not calling for anyone's head yet but this has been a shocking first five quarters to the season.

Consistency is all well and good but when you look this overmatched so far through the year that means **** all to me in terms of consistency.

It's early, for sure, but we don't want to be the Browns with Hue Jackson just keeping a guy because "well he's probably the best we're gonna get".

Again, not firing him today he has an entire season to adjust and fix this ****. Bit early signs are dire.

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I dont disagree at all but if this season plays out like the start of season suggests I'm not sure how you can really argue they deserve another season. I'm not calling for anyone's head yet but this has been a shocking first five quarters to the season.

I mean McDermott said we may have to take a step back to take two forward. So we shall see. Good news is that the draft selections Milano, Dawkins, Allen, and Edmunds all look good. Good news is we have a Franchise QB in place. Just have to build around him.

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Consistency is all well and good but when you look this overmatched so far through the year that means **** all to me in terms of consistency.

It's early, for sure, but we don't want to be the Browns with Hue Jackson just keeping a guy because "well he's probably the best we're gonna get".

Again, not firing him today he has an entire season to adjust and fix this ****. Bit early signs are dire.

Name one coach who could win with this roster. Being serious. Even BB with his focus on creating mismatches isn't finding a way to move the ball with our OL.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

I mean McDermott said we may have to take a step back to take two forward. So we shall see. Good news is that the draft selections Milano, Dawkins, Allen, and Edmunds all look good. Good news is we have a Franchise QB in place. Just have to build around him.

I have no problem taking a step back, every Bill's fan expected it this year. This is one step back, this is a sprint in the opposite direction.

Archived