Allen to Start Week 2 GDT

soflbillsfan

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

God we suck

Last week we didnt have a first down in the first half. This week we're not going to stop the Chargers from getting a first down in the first half. 

I honestly dont know how many more weeks I can watch this. 

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Last week we didnt have a first down in the first half. This week we're not going to stop the Chargers from getting a first down in the first half. 

I honestly dont know how many more weeks I can watch this. 

Hey we did get a 3 and out on the first drive! Give us some credit... We need all the credit we can get

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Hey we did get a 3 and out on the first drive! Give us some credit... We need all the credit we can get

Oh crap I completely forgot about that. That's disappointing, I thought we were going to have something cool. 

Now when they score it will just be sad...

Just now, Yibbyl said:

Was looking at that schedule again. I had (foolishly) predicted 5 wins. Now thinking our only chance for a W is going to be that Lions game. U.G.L.Y.!

I honestly dont think I can watch this season anymore. This isnt just losing, this is never being in the game from the first snap. I always go to a game around Thanksgiving but theres no way I'm doing that this year.

The only reason I have any interest is to watch Allen. 

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

In all seriousness, I would love to be in the locker room during half time. I want to see what is said and how the team responds BEFORE they even head back to the sideline. That would tell me a lot about this team's heart.

Idk, it's not really much different from last week is it. McDermott doesnt really strike me as the yelling type but he sure as hell better be screaming today.

Dawkins has struggled. It's sad that Mills is probably our best linemen. Everyone wanted him cut but he is only one that isn't making mistakes. 

And at least Miller showed some emotion cause we have been emotionless to our play before that. I think it may be time for Sean to take over our defense cause Frazier is struggling even with the talent on that side of the ball.

Archived