Allen to Start Week 2 GDT

soflbillsfan

No Joey Bosa Sunday. If we can double Ingram and neutralize him Allen may be able to move the ball. I want to see some drawn up bootlegs, QB options and draws to help Allen move the chains.

I'm actually cautiously optimistic but this game might be closer than we think 

On 9/10/2018 at 5:03 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

We signed Nate Orchard and released Adolphus Washington 

KInd of hopeful McDermott is showing a sign that he will get more aggressive on this side of the ball. Orchard is fast and might be able to disrupt QB's enough to keep our secondary from having to cover for so long. Worst part though is that Orchard is easy to push around IMO. If I were an opposing team's coach, I sure wouldn't run away from him.

9 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

KInd of hopeful McDermott is showing a sign that he will get more aggressive on this side of the ball. Orchard is fast and might be able to disrupt QB's enough to keep our secondary from having to cover for so long. Worst part though is that Orchard is easy to push around IMO. If I were an opposing team's coach, I sure wouldn't run away from him.

I think this is more of a depth move with Lawson hamstring injury. It also shows they are comfortable with Phillips, Star and Kyle rotating at DT position as Washington showed he was a liability.

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

We released Kerley...wtf? How are we in a position to do that 

No. Idea... Especially with all our TEs on roster. 

If they were gonna release a WR Holmes would have been better. But hey atleat Ray Ray may get a chance 

11 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

That's insanity. They've really made some head scratching moves lately. 

My guess is Sean is using it as a chance to get Foster and Ray Ray more opportunities to play and see what they can do. For a season that is a loss anyway, might as well see what the young guys can do rather than an old vet on a one year deal.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Holmes is their best ST player period. 

What's the point of having good special teams if we can't pass the ball. We had good special teams last week and got killed. I'm sorry but we need all the offensive production we can get. 

Besides. Jones is better special teamer than Holmes

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Do we have a chance today ?

Our active receivers are

Kelvin Benjamin, Zay Jones, Robert Foster, and Andre Holmes. We will be lucky to get out of today with a FG today. Why the heck did we get rid of Reilly. We could have used him. Daboll love fest for Foster is absurd... But he will be our 3rd option

Archived