Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

18 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

He was drafted in 89 and won in 92.

https://www.thedelite.com/greatest-nfl-quarterbacks-of-all-time/4/?lvl=opt2&stack=ssp&utm_content=adrizer

Off topic, but I came across this on MSN. I talk about Cowboy haters being out there but man this is ridiculous!!! 28th????

Behind Bradshaw, Luckman!!!???

He was ONLY thee most accurate QB in the league, possibly ever.

14 hours ago, D82 said:

Dak definitely grew up a lot in the 2nd half of the season. Twice he passed for over 300 yards and multiple TD's in a game and he won the NYG without Zeke. 

I believe a healthier O line with another season under their belt, the addition of Cooper and 1 offseason to work paired with playoff experience and a W will certainly play to his advantage next year.   

Although, I still would feel right comfortable with bringing in a veteran as a back up, Flacco, Carr, etc.

Just a thought.

46 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Dak definitely grew up a lot in the 2nd half of the season. Twice he passed for over 300 yards and multiple TD's in a game and he won the NYG without Zeke. 

I believe a healthier O line with another season under their belt, the addition of Cooper and 1 offseason to work paired with playoff experience and a W will certainly play to his advantage next year.   

Although, I still would feel right comfortable with bringing in a veteran as a back up, Flacco, Carr, etc.

Just a thought.

Flacco is going to want to start, and Carr would require trading picks for.

If we're bringing in a vet backup, I'd love to coax Josh McCown here or maybe even Ryan Fitzpatrick.

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

How many teams win a Super Bowl without this?

Well, the last team to have that close of a stacked deck was prior to the salary cap and wore Stars on their helmets. It was completely unfair to the rest of the league, it was that talent-stacked.  Hell, even Coach Garrett could've done something with that roster!

2 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Well, the last team to have that close of a stacked deck was prior to the salary cap and wore Stars on their helmets. It was completely unfair to the rest of the league, it was that talent-stacked.  Hell, even Coach Garrett could've done something with that roster!

Even Barry Switzer.

Just now, ///mcompact said:

Even Barry's Liver could make go of it!

It's crazy he won the SB without even really talking to his QB because they loathed each other, and spent the two weeks leading up to the SB partying in public. 

He near literally didn't try at all and won the whole thing.

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

https://www.thedelite.com/greatest-nfl-quarterbacks-of-all-time/4/?lvl=opt2&stack=ssp&utm_content=adrizer

Off topic, but I came across this on MSN. I talk about Cowboy haters being out there but man this is ridiculous!!! 28th????

because STATS > more than being good when it matters most. There are QBs who fold under pressure when the BIG moments come. Aikman actually raised his and his team's level when the moments/games were at the Highest pressure.

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

because STATS > more than being good when it matters most. There are QBs who fold under pressure when the BIG moments come. Aikman actually raised his and his team's level when the moments/games were at the Highest pressure.

So is it stats or intangibles that are used to measure GOAT?

14 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

The fact that Phillip rivers Ken Anderson Donavan Mcnabb And Kelly are all ahead of him on this list should tell you how credible this list is there also are many more silly choices over Aikmen but those stood out as are you kidding

1 minute ago, ///mcompact said:

So you're saying that every team that has won the SB, especially post-salary cap, had the top players at every position? That only the best roster won year-in and year-out...coaching didn't matter?

The Cowboys have never had the top players at every position.

Archived