Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The only player who showed up yesterday was Dak. Zeke sucked. Cooper sucked. Jaylon sucked. LVE sucked. All of them. They all sheet the bed. 

He had some misses, but he definitely came to play.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

6 drops.

The only player on our team we can count on is our QB. Which 50% of the forum hates.

Yeah, that's no bueno. 

I really hope we get him a proper OC next season. Linehan and Moore should be shown the door. And I'd LOVE to bring Josh McCown in.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

6 drops.

The only player on our team we can count on is our QB. Which 50% of the forum hates.

Oh would you stop.

Dak continuously threw it behind his receivers instead of leading them with the ball like he should have done. Each one were basically acrobatic placement throws where our receivers would have to break their ankles to adjust to catch it. Gallup and Cooper made Dak look far better then he was last night. And what happened to Dak running the ball more like he said he was going to do? I counted 5 different plays where he could have extended the drive had he just taken off running.

The only people who deserved game balls are Gallup and Cooper. Both came to play. Dak sucked with the rest of them give it up.

8 hours ago, D82 said:

Yeah, that's no bueno. 

I really hope we get him a proper OC next season. Linehan and Moore should be shown the door. And I'd LOVE to bring Josh McCown in.

I would love to bring in Romo if he's open to coaching. That one game he was calling for the Cowboys he was making better calls up in the booth then JG was on the field.

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I would love to bring in Romo if he's open to coaching. That one game he was calling for the Cowboys he was making better calls up in the booth then JG was on the field.

I still thi k he is to bitter to come back. 

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

What about Monken?  I really don't know but I will ask this of the forum.  What level of coaching/support/development have the Cowboys provided for Dak?

Not much, which is why I want to see what Dak can do with real coaching.

My only concern is not sure if coaching will fix his ball placement.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The only player who showed up yesterday was Dak. Zeke sucked. Cooper sucked. Jaylon sucked. LVE sucked. All of them. They all sheet the bed. 

Stop.

Plus LVE barely played yesterday. They were subbing him with Lee all the time.

Archived