Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

Hadn't found the numbers for this year yet but Dak had 8 dropped INTs last year, which was tied for 3rd most behind Cousins and Stafford. This gave him an adjusted INT number of 17, which was tied for 6th most in 2017.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2018/adjusted-interceptions-2017

Can't wait to see the numbers this year, as it seemed every game my heart dropped right before the defender dropped a perfect pass right to him. 

The last 6 games he played come to mind. And how about the OT win against philly? That last TD pass to Amari that was tipped up probably would have been a pick vs. a team with healthy CBs.

25 minutes ago, D82 said:

**** like this doesn't help 

It's ridiculous to use all those TEs off tackle and run the A gap without a lead blocker. That is what you get when you have a "passing guru" designing a run first offense.

But can Dak not see the 1 on 1 coverage and audible out for a TD pass? I know it was short yardage but that didn't stop Tony Romo from an audible on 4th and 1 in the 2014 playoffs for the Dez non catch.

Does he not have the ability to call audible unless it's a QB keeper? 

wow. reading this thread the last couple of pages. Not surprised I guess , but what a joke. Dallas' offense spent so much time on the sideline as the Rams ran it down our throat. Much less time and possessions. In fact that was the worst defense Dallas has played in how many years??? Not based on points per game perhaps, but giving up so many first downs and running yds with a total TOP in favor of the Rams. 

Dallas had NO running game, at least 2 horrible calls by Ref's that definitely affected the score. So I guess we should blame Dak for not scoring enough????

OH but Dak did have those excellent coaches who have inspired us the make threads about.

Yeah you're right, it's Dak's fault. d'oh!Brick wall

The defense was terrible against the Rams. Zeke was uninspiring to say the least. Unfortunately without Zeke and this defense we wouldn't be playing a playoff game because Dak and SL were terrible all year.

It was all up to Dak against the Rams because our defense failed us. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

The defense was terrible against the Rams. Zeke was uninspiring to say the least. Unfortunately without Zeke and this defense we wouldn't be playing a playoff game because Dak and SL were terrible all year.

It was all up to Dak against the Rams because our defense failed us. 

As much as we all admire RM and Richard.....they failed Sat night from the standpoint of allowing there scheme and player alignments to be tip offs to the Rams O-line.

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

As much as we all admire RM and Richard.....they failed Sat night from the standpoint of allowing there scheme and player alignments to be tip offs to the Rams O-line.

That's all Rod Marinelli. He is the DL wizard. 

Perhaps it's on the players as well. They said when a "certain player" put his left hand on the ground he was doing one thing and when his right hand was on the ground he did another. One player has a certain lean that he does when he does this or that.

Honestly those Rams OL spent 2 weeks learning our individual players tendencies while we were preparing to play the Seahawks. And they did a damn good job at it

I'd have to go back and watch but word is the Rams almost never came out of their base 3-4 defense when we went 3 wide.

And we were 1 of 10 on 3rd down. Doesn't exactly paint a picture of a great passing attack.

30 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'd have to go back and watch but word is the Rams almost never came out of their base 3-4 defense when we went 3 wide.

And we were 1 of 10 on 3rd down. Doesn't exactly paint a picture of a great passing attack.

I don't think anyone was under the illusion it was. However, somehow people above our pay grade don't see it.

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Ben, Brady, Troy, all had won SB's at this point.

Troy didn't win his first SB until his 4th season, but point taken.

I think having the NFC version of Marvin Lewis as our HC is the true bottleneck for this team's SB aspirations.  Carrot-top needs a NFC Pro-bowl roster just to get into the NFCC/SB

14 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Troy didn't win his first SB until his 4th season, but point taken.

I think having the NFC version of Marvin Lewis as our HC is the true bottleneck for this team's SB aspirations.  Carrot-top needs a NFC Pro-bowl roster just to get into the NFCC/SB

He was drafted in 89 and won in 92.

Archived