Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Ughhhh. He is not a franchise QB. We can win with him. But he does not deserve that franchise label. Until he proves it on the big stage like the one he just got his a$$ kicked off of.

IF I recall he wasn't necessarily the one that got his a$$ kicked off the field. It was the defense more so.....kinda obvious wasn't it?

41 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

IF I recall he wasn't necessarily the one that got his a$$ kicked off the field. It was the defense more so.....kinda obvious wasn't it?

Excuse me? He's the one that said he wants to be in the position with the ball in his hands to win the game. The Rams stacked the box to stop Zeke and Dak couldn't take advantage of that and he's the one some people wanna pay 30 million a year too.

29 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You haven't answered the question. 

What does Dak get as a FA?

What does he get? 25 to 30+ Million a year. 

What does he deserve? Blake Bortles 17M or Ryan Tannehills contract

33 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

What does he get? 25 to 30+ Million a year. 

What does he deserve? Blake Bortles 17M or Ryan Tannehills contract

So say 17 million. 

If the cap goes up 14 million and we give Dak 30 million are you kosher? Would be in line with what the league is heading no?

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

So say 17 million. 

If the cap goes up 14 million and we give Dak 30 million are you kosher? Would be in line with what the league is heading no?

With the cap going up, that means Byron, Tank, Jaylon, Coop and Zeke are all going to want more as well.

Increase cap affects everyone not just Dak.

15 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

So say 17 million. 

As Cap pointed out, It goes up for every player. I don't care if you raise minimum wage if the price of milk goes up with it.

11 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Indeed. Which is why you should always sign your guy's a year early instead of a year late.

I'm not a cap guru but I cant envision us being able to pay all those guys.

Maybe if we front load some of the deals?

Just now, DaBoys said:

As Cap pointed out, It goes up for every player. I don't care if you raise minimum wage if the price of milk goes up with it.

Well...yeah. So you re-sign players you feel are irreplaceable/vital to your success and draft their replacements. We've been pretty good drafting, so...

Just now, D82 said:

Well...yeah. So you re-sign players you feel are irreplaceable/vital to your success and draft their replacements. We've been pretty good drafting, so...

Then draft another QB.

Dak has a lot of positives about him. But everyone is saying we lost to the Rams because Zeke only got 50 yards and our D let us down.

What happens if we pay Dak? Do we think our D will be better if we lose Tank, Jones or Jaylon?

Will Dak be any better if we dont have Zeke?

8 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Then draft another QB.

Dak has a lot of positives about him. But everyone is saying we lost to the Rams because Zeke only got 50 yards and our D let us down.

What happens if we pay Dak? Do we think our D will be better if we lose Tank, Jones or Jaylon?

We'll agree to disagree. I think Dak is fine and can lead us to a championship.

9 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Then draft another QB.

Well sure. I mean, finding competent QBs is so easy. 

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

We'll agree to disagree. I think Dak is fine and can lead us to a championship.

I dont want to come off and sound like Dak doesnt do anything right. He does do many thing well.

I believe you can win with Dak if he has the right pieces around him.

I just dont know how you pay him $30ish million a year and give him all the pieces he needs.

Archived